Privacy Protection and Security
- All communication between you and PTS is encrypted with SSL, and hence secure
- Through your federal number, PTS will fetch relevant registry information about you from ‘NAV’ and ‘Folkeregisteret’ ‘’. This may include name, income, birth, social status and other info relevant for the calculation of your pension. Note that we will never fetch such data without your permission first, and only after you have logged in using MinID or BankID.
- All connections between your federal number and other personal information is done internally by PTS’ data systems. The app is not exposed to these systems.
- You can view most of the data we have stored in relation to you through the PTS members portal. This portal is also available on the app through ‘Your PTS’
Privacy Protection and Datamining
When you enter the PTS member portal , we utilize ‘IDPorten’ for secure login. When you log into the members portal we identify you as a user.
When you use the app ‘Your PTS’ or enter the PTS portal through the app, you will leave an electronic signature. This signature is left to allow the app or your browser to automatically send information to PTS for each action that requires it. For example, information on which browser or platform you use and your internet address (IP). When you visit the app, and navigate around it, we will store the following information:
- Which parts of the app you are watching and using
- How long you have used the app, and similar time data
- Where in the app you log out, or where you crash
- Date and time for use of the app
- Which platform you are using, which languages, and related information data
- If you logged in using MinID or BankID
- Your IP address
This data is not gathered to identify individual persons. PTS will use the data to generate overall statistics about how the app and services are used. These statistics are a tool to ensure improvement of our services according to how they are used by members.
PTS is the responsible controller for all privacy related information in relation to the PTS portal and app. If you have questions in relation to the service, all these can be directed to PTS. If you have general questions in relation to privacy and security in MinID, we urge you to contact the user support for MinID.
Right to Know, Editing and Deletion of Personal Data
According to the Personal data act you have the right to know how your personal data is treated. You also have the right to know how such data is stored, in addition to receiving information on how you can edit or delete incorrect information.
In the PTS members portal, you have access to edit your own contact data. You can also at any time delete yourself as a user of MinID. Your user profile will then be deleted from the service.
You will find useful information in relation to your rights on the Norwegian ‘Datatilsynet’ website. At lovdata.no you will find all relevant laws and regulations in relation to the personal data act, and storing of personal information.
We use the following cookies on this site:
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
This site uses WordPress to manage it’s content. WordPress will sometimes set cookies into your computer to check your current status on the site. For more information please view this page about WordPress cookies.
AddToAny enables you to share our pages and content with Social Media sites such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. AddtoAny uses several cookies to generate statistics on social media sharing.